Single-stage heating that makes every dollar count.
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills* with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65 percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 96.7 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home