It’s that time of year again… Days are shorter, leaves are changing color and the air is getting crisp. This can only mean one thing: Time to get your furnace cleaned and checked by Integrity Heating and Cooling.
Why is it important to have your furnace cleaned?
- Regular maintenance leads to better performance and minimizes breakdowns
- Regular maintenance extends the life of your furnace
- Every furnace manufacturer recommends regular maintenance and almost every manufacturer requires homeowners to maintain their equipment or the warranty may become void
What does a tune-up by Integrity Heating and Cooling include?
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean the heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Test for gas leaks
- Check unit control
- Check blower wheel
- Check gas valve
- Check thermocouple
- Check accessories
- Check and secure panels
- Check thermostat and adjust as necessary