FURNACE TUNE UP & CLEANING
Does regular maintenance on my furnace make a difference? Yes! The leading cause of furnace failures are maintenance related issues. Extend the life and performance of your furnace with a 30 Point Precision Tune Up & Cleaning by our certified technicians.
Why is it important to have your furnace cleaned?
- Regular maintenance leads to better performance and minimizes breakdowns
- Regular maintenance extends the life of your furnace
- Every furnace manufacturer recommends regular maintenance and almost every manufacturer requires homeowners to maintain their equipment or the warranty may become void
We are so confident in our 30 Point Precision Tune Up that we will GUARANTEE that your furnace will not break down for ONE FULL YEAR or we will return to your home for FREE and credit you the full amount of your Precision Tune Up*.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean the heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Test for gas leaks
- Check unit control
- Check blower wheel
- Check gas valve
- Check thermocouple
- Check accessories
- Check and secure panels
- Check thermostat and adjust as necessary