Your air conditioning is an investment that should bring you many years of comfort through the hot, sweaty months.
Why is important to have your A/C cleaned?
- Nature and debris build-up decreases efficiency
- Most breakdowns are a direct result of little or no maintenance
- Cleanings will extend the life of your A/C
- Maintaining your A/C will save you hundreds of dollars and lots of frustration as you fight a poorly working A/C
- Every A/C manufacturer requires homeowners to maintain their equipment or the warranty may become void
Guaranteed No Breakdowns!
If your A/C breaks down after you’ve had a tune-up by Integrity Heating and Cooling, we will return for FREE!
What does a tune-up by Integrity Heating and Cooling include?
- Monitor pressures
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Clean condenser coil
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Check condensate drains
- Check Freon level
- Clean air conditioner
- Remove debris
†The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms for 5 years (60 months) apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 05/01/2017 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
Offer expires 10/31/2017.