Your air conditioning is an investment that should bring you many years of comfort through the hot, sweaty months.
Why is important to have your A/C cleaned?
- Nature and debris build-up decreases efficiency
- Most breakdowns are a direct result of little or no maintenance
- Cleanings will extend the life of your A/C
- Maintaining your A/C will save you hundreds of dollars and lots of frustration as you fight a poorly working A/C
- Every A/C manufacturer requires homeowners to maintain their equipment or the warranty may become void
Guaranteed No Breakdowns!
If your A/C breaks down after you’ve had a tune-up by Integrity Heating and Cooling, we will return for FREE!
What does a tune-up by Integrity Heating and Cooling include?
- Monitor pressures
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Clean condenser coil
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Check condensate drains
- Check Freon level
- Clean air conditioner
- Remove debris